- 555 – Northland Vapor Company
- Blueberry Extra – DYI
- Blueberry Wild – DYI
- Bluebird – Bluebirdstheword
- Cotaro – DVS
- Goose Juice – Quacks Juice Factory
- Killer Kustard – Vapetasia
- Luckybird – Bluebirdstheword
- Mika – Yami Vapor
- Nuts & Cream – Northland Vapor Company
- Picayune _ Daughters and Ryan
- Ramback – Daughters and Ryan
- Royalty II- Vapetasia
- RY4 Pistachio – Charlie Noble
- Shaka- Yami Vapor
- Taruto- Yami Vapor
- Tobacco Trail – Cuttwood
- Yellowbird – Bluebirdstheword
$10 bucks each not bad. https://northlandvapor.com/products/buy-2-get-1-free-120ml
Time to bring on some spring/summer flavors.
These exquisite flavors are perfectly blended and not too sweet.
Mika is a blend of passion fruit, orange, and guava.
“Taruto is the perfect representation of one of the most popular desserts in all of Europe and Asia, known throughout the world as a Portuguese Egg Tart or Dan Ta in Asia.”
Shaka is a mango and mangosteen flavor.
Thought I would try the Killer Kustard by Vapetasia I heard about from the Vape Team boys long ago and i’m impressed. It’s good! Balance is great and its not too sweet. Notes of milky cream, vanilla and egg are clear and present and it has a nice smooth exhale. Recommended.
Quite a surprise in today’s vape mail. New packaging and new gorilla bottles! These are about the only flavors I will buy in 120’s these days as they are my ADV’s. Nothing comes close to these flavors of hazelnut caramel cream and tobacco. If you are as old of a vaper as I am, you will appreciate the hazelnut smooth tobacconess of this 555 without the wet socks weird Dekang/Ruyan flavoring of the past. Northland Vapor Company, hailing from Moorhead Minnesota, boasts no artificial sweeteners and no Diketones added. This makes for a really clean vape with very little or no gunked up coils. You can vape them individually or even blend them together to give yourself a unique flavor combination. I usually wait for the $9.99 each deal given out quite a lot or pay the retail price of $14.99 each. Not bad for 120’s 🙂
Give them a shot, you won’t be disappointed here.
These just in today from Craving and they do sound good 😉 I will update this after some time tasting them. Not sure who is the chef of these Good eLiquids but maybe Kenny can fill us in as to the history of this stuff and things. Looks like a new(er) Akema label as well!
As described by the manufacturer:
Good: Rich, golden cake swirled with vanilla creme, topped with crumbly cinnamon streusel and powered sugar.
Good(er): Think creamy french vanilla ice cream, with fresh spearmint chips.
Good(est): Notes of cookie crumble, strawberry shortcake, rich creme, and crystalized sugar.
- Professor Plume: Tobacco, Cream and Butterscotch!
- Tripoli: Tobacco, Fig and Almonds.
- Charlie’s Custard: A rich and balanced Vanilla Custard with a baked crust. Just about perfect.
- RY4 Pistachio: Pistachio, Vanilla, Caramel and Tobacco.
- Tobacco Trail: Typical delicious Cuttwood base with sweet Tobacco notes.